Friday, November 7, 2008

..Tap....Tap.....Hello is anyone out there?

I know its been awhile. A very long while. Well lets face it I have a lot of funny things to say and then I try to blog about it and its not so funny anymore. Maybe even a little ummmm well lets just say not so funny. Yeah, that's it.

So since the last time I have blogged a few things have happened:

I was punched by an angry dad at a soccer game (after the game was over) in my left breast area (OW why did you have to go and do that) it was pretty traumatizing and well TOTALLY unnecessary and we are dealing with the aftermath of that. **More to come as I get the details sorted out**

I got through my yearly audit at the bank which is a HUGE relief and now I can take my vacation at Thanksgiving with a clear head and not worry about whats lurking in the shadows at work.

Halloween was a blast as always! Love that day. I dressed as a construction worker at worker with a pink hard hat even! The customers loved it. At night I was a crazy mom with fake eyelashes (Only thing that was different then normal was the fake eyelashes)

and now we are just preparing for the upcoming holidays!


TTFN!

1 comment:

Kristin Coppee said...

THERE YOU ARE!

Okay, punched in the boob by some guy at a kid's game? What the crap?! You had better be suing...or practicing Tae-Bo for your next encounter.

That is just wrong! I've gotta' hear more. But first...I'm gonna' go punch my punching bag out back on your behalf.