Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yeah, not so much.

So hubby just called a bit ago and said that on Monday he will be going out of town for a WEEK for work.
Ummm a WEEK? Sorry but that does not work for me. Who is going to pick up the kids from daycare?? Take them to practice?? Wake them up in the Morning?Feed them dinner?? Make me coffee in the morning? Be home to ask me how my day was?? Watch TV with me?? Let me put my leg over them when they are sleeping?? So great now I need to get a nanny AND a boyfriend. Seriously this gives me the worst anxiety EVER because I really am a puss (it that even a word? Kind of a sick word huh?). I think I have become WAY too dependent on him to take care of all the little things and this definitely makes me appreciate him more. Too bad for me though because its going to happen wether I want it too or not. So I will have to put on my big girl panties and do all these things. I have done them in the past BUT its so much nicer when he is here to help. I do a lot too don't get me wrong so any help he gives is HUGE! Anyone want to come stay with me for a week? I will have wine.

4 comments:

Jax said...

Red or white wine? Oh I'm kidding relax.

I survived a week when my husband went to Chicago for a week. And I don't even have the escape of work to go to.I'm a stay at home mom. I was home alone with no relief with 3 kids under 7. In the summer no less.Rude!! The first couple days were hard, but we lived.

Shanna said...

Thank you thank you...

I think I will be okay. Its the after school activities that kill me but I will make it..

"I WILL SURVIVE!"

Leann I Am said...

My husband left for a few days last summer to pick up our nephews. Except for the nighttimes, it wasn't really all that different. He works a LOT! When he came back, he brough two little boys with him!

Boys and girls really are different, aren't they?

It's good to get the chance to miss them now and then.

Kristin Coppee said...

Man! You haven't blogged in a while. I check in periodically, but....nothing. *sniffle*

So, part of Twilight was filmed in your town? I'm so jealous! That's awesome. I'm very excited to see this movie. I'm secretly in love with a non-existent vampire. Okay, well I guess it's not so secret anymore.