Tuesday, September 23, 2008

MIA

Is where I went for awhile, between school starting, all 3 kids in soccer, joining the womens softball team again and working full time I am going nucking futs! Good thing we now have everything down to a science with lots of help from dh's white board, he keeps us all in check on where we need to be.
The kids are all good Drew is in the 8th grade, Tink is in the 5th and Shoshi is in the 2nd grade they are just growing up to fast!
I officially have BABY fever, which is why dh is keeping me away with a 10 foot pole. All my kiddos are growing up and I need a little baby to hold which is why we originally got another doggy but they are just not the same and if it chews up one more pair of underwear... immmm gonnnnnaaaaa...
But...
There will be no more babies comming from this momma, I will just have to get my baby fix from unsuspecting strangers. Is it still not okay to go up and touch random babies without asking the parent first? Or maybe asking a stranger if you could hold their baby and perhaps take them home to watch for awhile? Oh.. thought so.
So I guess I will have to make friends with lil babies to hold and that way when they poop themselves I can give them back to their mommy.
See I am a great friend!

2 comments:

Jax said...

you are welcome to come and take my baby for an afternoon anytime. I have been in and out of the baby stage for the past 7 years. There has never been a time that I didn't have someone in diapers. I am about babied out. But I know I will miss it once it is gone.

Leann I Am said...

I loved it when my kids were teeny-tiny. I also love that they're growing. Each stage is different. I do miss the smell of the top of a baby's head(There must be crack in that smell, I swear!) and late night snuggles when everyone else is asleep. I do not miss how tired I was all the time and how many details I had to cover just to leave the house! My 2YO is almost out of diapers. That will be AWESOME and I can't wait!

Babies are fun, but it's also fun to see the people that they're turning into!