Monday, August 11, 2008

What happens when?

Get 6 adults, 6 dogs (4 of them being boxers) and 11 children together??
A darn good time! We got back late last night from our last camping trip for the summer. We had a blast despite me rolling my 4 wheeler on top of me (Thank goodness for protective gear) today my left side is pretty sore but no broken bones! YAY! I am glad we didn't get there on Thursday because they had a huge rain/hail storm that soaked all the tents and clothes and I probably would have cried We had many around the camp fire laughs where I earned the name of Fraken Jaw (why do I always get the nicknames?) and laughed until we cried. But I am home now and thankfully have the day off to recover my sore body and do some much needed housework. Hope you all had a good weekend.

No comments: