Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Crocs

I spy with my little eye..........something shiny and black!

Yup you guessed it the cute little shoes below.

You might ask where do I get such cute shoes? First let me tell you they are Crocs! What was that? Are you calling me a liar?? Well go see for yourself here You by crocs What was that? You are sorry? Okay I forgive you, but just wanted to let you know there are 2 things I do not lie about and one of those things is shoes and since you appologized I will let you know a little secret.

Sshhh..

You can get some of these babies for free by entering at Classy Chaos please if you do win them (which I am really hoping I DO) take pictures and treat them good, like I would have and if I win them don't hate participate! We can even have croc playdates in the park where we are all wearing high heels chasing our children. Loves it.

3 comments:

OHmommy said...

YAY.

Crossing my fingers for you. They are comfy enough to chase children after. Promise.

Kristin Coppee said...

Oh my! Those are adorable! I didn't know Crocs was capable of doing stuff like that. Good to know.

Oh, and let me tell you why the Backyard Bandits didn't visit you - you live too far away. You're safe. This is probably the first time in your life you don't wanna' be safe, huh?

Shanna said...

Darn!! Swear these gas prices are really getting in my way ;)