Wednesday, July 16, 2008

..Pretty soon..

Andrew on his early 13th Birthday present
I will be the 29 year old mamma of a teenager!! Holy moly!! I can not believe my little Roo is almost going to be a teen.


10 top things I love about this guy:


1. Even in front of his friends he still hugs and kisses his mom

2. He is a huge help and I never hear him complain about chores

3. He is a great big brother to his little sisters

4. He has great sportmanship when he plays on teams

5. He still cuddles

6.He has a great sense of humor and we laugh alot

7.He is responsible when it comes to curfews and handling his money

8.He is a good dancer and loves to be silly.

9.He loves to have fun

10.He says no matter what I will always be his favorite lady
There's lots more but boy do I love that kid!!



No comments: