Thursday, July 31, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROO!!


I never knew what it felt like to be out of my body looking down until I held you in my arms the first time. I never knew that I could love something so much I could litterally feel it in my heart until I met you. I never knew that you would turn out to be such an amazing kid, one that not only do I love to parent but I love to laugh, dance, hang out, and just be silly with!

You are my Roo...




and...




I love you!!




Love your corny mom ;)



2 comments:

4funboys said...

love the glove!

Amy *aka willa* said...

Oh man I just discovered you had a blog, Momma!

I can't BELIEVE Andrew is 13. Then again, mine is 12 so that matches my reality I guess.

But wow.

You are the raddest Mom ever Shanna. I don't tell you that enough, really!

What's the plan for next week? Think we can come over and see you guys sometime?